HOW TO APPLY
Deadline for Fall admissions: May 15
We do not have admissions in the Spring.
To initiate an application, you can apply online.
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement (Include your reasons for choosing neuroscience as a career and your past research experience, if any)
- Official Transcript(s)
- We require international school transcripts to be evaluated for equivalency with U.S. Standards. The preferred place for this evaluation is the World Education Services (WES). WES charges a fee and requires an original transcript sent directly by the school. Please have WES send their evaluation directly to the Office of Biomedical Graduate Education at the address listed below.
- TOFEL (international student applicants only). The TOEFL code for Biomedical Graduate Education at Georgetown University is B191.
- International applicants are strongly encouraged to participate in a third-party, unscripted interview with a company such as InitialView. While an interview is not required, it can help strengthen a prospective student’s application. Interviews do not replace the TOEFL or IELTS; TOEFL or IELTS score submission is required. Fluency in English is imperative for success in the MS in Integrative Neuroscience program.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (recommended but not required)
- MS Integrative Neuroscience Supplemental Application
GENERAL ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
The Biomedical Graduate Education admissions page contains a general overview of the admissions process including a breakdown of general and program-specific admission requirements, a comprehensive FAQ page, and important application information for international applicants.
EVERY APPLICANT MUST SEND ALL HARD-COPY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Office of Biomedical Graduate Education
Attn: MS Credentials — MS Integrative Neuroscience Program
SE108 Medical-Dental Building
3900 Reservoir Road, NW
Washington, DC 20057-1411
If you have any questions regarding the Georgetown University application process, please contact:
Biomedical Graduate Education
For questions regarding the Integrative Neuroscience program or the supplemental application, please contact:
New Research Building, Room EP-04
Kathy Maguire-Zeiss, Ph.D.
Director, MS Program
New Research Building, Room EP-08A